San Francisco, Nayarit, Mexico
3 bedrooms / 1 bungalow / 5 bathrooms / sleeps 6 – 8
Sale price: $1,200,000 USD
Quinta Elena sits atop a hill with a 270-degree view of the jungle, sierra, and spectacular beach a few blocks away. Yet the property is only a ten-minute walk from the heart of San Francisco, a.k.a. San Pancho, a charming village full of eateries and shops. Neighboring village Sayulita, known for its vibrant surf beach, lies a short bus ride away.
The compound consists of a three-bedroom main house and a one-bedroom bungalow. Each offers outdoor living/dining spaces. A salt-water swimming pool serves them both, all of which are surrounded by lush tropical plants and palms.
Throughout the property guests will find examples of fine Mexican artisanship: intricate sea stone work; hand-rubbed clay floor tiles; arched brick “boveda” ceilings; punched copper cabinet facades; polished concrete baths and counter tops.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, freezer with ice-maker
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet access
- Local land line phone
- Water purification system throughout property
- Satellite TV, DVD player, sound system
- Air conditioned bedrooms en suite, with king size beds, convertible to singles in two bedrooms
- Hammocks on main porch and two bedroom porches
- Maid and pool service; cook available on request
- Outdoor kitchenette (small frig, sink, two-burner cooker, coffee maker)
- Air conditioned bedroom en suite, with king size bed convertible to singles
- Maid service